· HOW CAN I REACH ORIO PARKING?
On our website click on the link “Where to find us” and you will find a map from Google Maps; if you have a navigator you have to plan VIA GRASSOBBIO or STRADA DEL PORTICHETTO or VIA CASCINA PORTICHETTO (the previous road) in AZZANO SAN PAOLO, as VIA FOLZONI is often not recognized by the GPS. If you have some doubts you can call this number 035.53.40.10 and our operator will be pleased to explain you the road.
· HOW OFTEN IS THE SHUTTLE BUS AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REACH THE ORIO AL SERIO AIRPORT?
The shuttle bus is always available and if there is no one else to wait it can leave with only one person. It takes about 3 minutes from our parking to the airport.
· THE SHUTTLE BUS IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Yes, the shuttle bus is included in the price only for a round trip to the airport and for a return trip to our parking. For extra trip you should agree in loco with the management.
· HOW LONG BEFORE SHOULD I BE AT THE PARKING?
At least 20 minutes before the call time at the airport, as when you arrive you have to check in.
· IS IT NECESSARY TO BOOK?
Yes, you have to book on our website www.orioparking.com; thus you can decide if you prefer the indoor or outdoor parking and you speed up our work at the acceptance area. If you arrive without a reservation the online rates are not valid. The online reservation doesn’t provide previous payments with credit card.
· DO YOU CHARGE SOME COSTS IF I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
Absolutely not! The reservation is non-binding and if you don’t come to our parking the reservation will automatically be canceled without any charge because we ask neither a credit card guarantee nor prepayments.
· WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PARKING?
In addition to a cost difference the indoor parking is protected from weather conditions, such as hail. Both the indoor and the outdoor parking are guarded and video monitored. The outdoor parking is always and everywhere inside the property.
· WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I COME BACK? WHERE IS THE MEETING POINT WITH THE SHUTTLE BUS?
When you check in you will receive a receipt with the reference for the carís pick up and the mobile number of the shuttle bus. At the airport, when you take your luggage, go out to the international arrivals and turn left, go along for 60 metres until the DEPARTURE area, the meeting point is outside under the green cross of the Pharmacy..
Once you have arrived at our parking ask the staff in the reception area and show him your receipt with the identification number of your key. Your car is ready to exit in the acceptance shed.
· DO I HAVE TO LEAVE IN CUSTODY THE KEY OF MY CAR?
Yes, our regulations provide that you should leave the key of your car to Orio parking staff.
· WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
The payment has to be done arrive at our parking. The accepted forms of payment are:
· Cash card
· Crediti card: only VISA and MASTERCARD on which some commissions are applied
· WHAT IS THE TIME OF THE PARKING? ARE THERE SOME CLOSING PERIODS?
Our parking is always open, the service is 24 h and 365 days a year.
· WHAT CAN I DO IF THE BATTERY OF MY CAR IS DEAD?
If your car battery is dead our staff will help you with an instant charger.
· WHEN CAN I USE THE COUPONS THAT YOU GIVE ME?
You can use the coupons the whole year except in high season and in strong turnout periods. However in the acceptance area you will find a notice indicating the period in which the coupons are not valid.
· DO YOU OFFER ANY OTHER SERVICES IN ADDITION TO THOSE OF THE PARKING?
Yes! We offer a hand car wash service both externally and internally.
Internal and external washing
Car valet service
· HOW CAN I REACH ORIO AL SERIO AIRPORT IF I LAND IN ANOTHER AIRPORT?
No problem! We also offer a rental service with driver at competitive prices! For further information call the following number: 035.3844411